In celebration of our charity’s 50th anniversary, Haven Training have put together a package of training and events which can be purchased by individuals for their organisations, their own awareness and development, or for use with community or voluntary organisations they support.
We all need to know about domestic abuse, what it looks like, who it affects, the signs and how to support. This will help everyone to recognise, respond and refer – let’s all work together to support anyone being subjected to domestic abuse.
The Purple Pledge 50th Club bundle include:
- Free Purple Pledge Domestic Abuse Policy – use it in your organisation, community group, or volunteer group. – Normal price – £50
- One ticket for the Purple Pledge conference – our next conference is in October 2023.* – Normal price – up to £25 per ticket
- Coercive Control Lunch & Learn – Normal price – £5
- A Lunch & Learn of your choice up till the end of 2024. – Normal price – £5
- A place on any 3-hour training webinar (except Domestic Abuse Awareness). – Normal price – £35
- A Domestic Abuse poster for use in your organisation and community groups.
- Training newsletters – minimum of two per year up till end of 2024.
- 50% discount off Domestic Abuse Awareness webinar or e-learning course. – Normal price – up to £35
- 50% discount off Workplace Ambassador/Champion training webinar – only available via online webinar. – Normal price – £70
- 50% discount off ‘Abuse is Ageless – Domestic Abuse and the over 55s’ webinar – only available via online webinar. – Normal price – £50
Total package value = up to £200
Cost for The Purple Pledge 50th Club bundle = £50 for all of the above (saving up to £150)
*Ticket valid for two years. Can only be used once.