This event is free to anyone who lives and/or works in the Telford and Wrekin region and has completed the 3-hour Domestic Abuse Awareness training
- The three R’s – how to Recognise, Respond and Refer.
- The possible indicators that someone is being subjected to Domestic Abuse.
- The responsibilities of a Workplace Ambassador, Managers/HR and the company.
- How to respond to disclosures of Domestic Abuse – communication skills, how to listen, believe, be safe, and support.
- Victim blaming and language matters
- Confidentiality, information sharing and recording
- Safety planning – in the workplace and beyond.
- A duty of care for all – how to support victims/survivors and perpetrators in the workplace.
- Where and how to refer.
- Case studies – from our specialist support and services and from local work with providers.
6 hours online via MS Team
This webinar will be accessed through MS Teams, prior to the sessions please check you have access to MS Teams and that you have picture and sound on your device. No refunds are possible for this event, but tickets are transferable to future webinars of the same value.