This event is free to anyone who lives and/or works in the Telford and Wrekin region.
- Definitions and an overview of the Domestic Abuse Act.
- Types of Domestic Abuse.
- Who does Domestic Abuse affect (all ages, genders, relationships, sexual orientation, minority groups, LBGTQ+, BAME and refugee community, over 55s, those with disabilities and health issues).
- Recognising signs of Domestic Abuse.
- How to support victims / survivors of abuse – local interventions for victims/survivors of abuse.
- Understanding the barriers victims may face when disclosing Domestic Abuse and accessing support.
- Local interventions for victims/survivors of abuse.
- Further training options.
3 hours online via MS Team
This webinar will be accessed through MS Teams, prior to the sessions please check you have access to MS Teams and that you have picture and sound on your device. No refunds will be issued, but tickets can be transferred to events of equivalent value.