Role: Digital Marketing Volunteer
Hours of work: Minimum 4 hours per week
An opportunity for a flexible and organised volunteer to support The Haven
with developing and implementing our digital marketing strategy.
What are the benefits?
- Work experience in digital marketing in the third sector, which will
complement your CV.
- Volunteering for a community focussed organisation as you play a key part in
raising awareness of domestic abuse and how it affects women and children.
- Training in awareness of domestic abuse and related issues.
- Challenged with helping us increase brand awareness and grow our online
community in these very uncertain times.
- Positive professional reference upon volunteering completion.
What activities will I be involved in?
- Assist with exploring how we can use rich and engaging content in creative
and innovative way to market our fundraising events and training services.
- Assist with exploring and researching advertising placements, partnerships
and positioning for marketing fundraising events, training etc.
- Assist with researching trends, demographics, and any other relevant
information that helps in the development and implementation of our
digital marketing strategy.
- Assist with analysing our audiences, surveys, polls, and other market
research to look for patterns and trends that could improve our reach and
- Assist with monitoring and entering marketing data into spreadsheets to
help collate reports, and detailed data analysis.
- Assist with planning marketing and promotional events.
What skills and abilities will I need to have?
- A commitment to women’s and children’s rights and keen interest in making
a positive impact in the community.
- Interest and basic knowledge of digital marketing.
- Experience and basic knowledge of using the main social media platforms.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Packages, updating Excel Spreadsheets.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Flexibility, reliability and commitment.
Location: Volunteering remotely with possibility to be office-based in Wolverhampton
when COVID-19 restrictions are lift.
Hours: Minimum 4 hours per week
Training: Some mandatory dependent on hours volunteered to include Induction training:
domestic abuse awareness, confidentiality and information sharing, equity and
disability, equality and diversity, coercive control. Access to other free training
on subjects pertaining to domestic abuse and violence against women and girls.
Reporting to: Architect of Stories
Expenses: The Haven offers reimbursement of travel expenses
Under the Care Standards Act 2000, all roles are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
If you interested in this voluntary role, download the application form and follow the instructions to complete it. Once completed, please send it via email to the email address stated on the form.