Bespoke Training & Consultancy
The Haven Wolverhampton External Training Team is able to offer bespoke training to meet your identified needs. Any length of course can be considered in order to fit in with your organisations timetable, be that an hour, half day, full day or several sessions. Our training concentrates on issues around domestic violence and good practice in general, and we are able to design sessions with a focus on the specific areas which best meet the needs of your team.
The Training Team are able to work with any employer, group or agency on a consultancy basis to help with the development and implementation of domestic violence policies.
The Haven Wolverhampton has a consultancy service available to external organisations. We can offer guidance and support in developing domestic violence services and different aspects of setting up and running a charity including:
- Strategic Planning
- Roles and Responsibilities of Board Members
- Human Resource Management and Workforce Development
- Developing systems for accountability
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project design, planning and implementation
- Running a refuge for women and children
- Rent Management
- Development of professional standards and learning resources